BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

4.28.2009

I feel free!!!!

I'm at a stage in my life where I am learning to grow.Those who know me will understand. It seems that although my life is not a bed of roses I have taken a lot for granted. Life is amazing. The things that it comes with all just makes one a greater person. Family is something to cherish and I realize everyday that without my family I really would not be who I am. Friends keep you from becoming dependent on family even though in the end family still comes before them.
Lately I have been going through a sort of soul searching period in my life. It's amazing but through this journey two words keep coming back to mind and I feel like they explain everything. LIBERATION AND ELEVATION. (Self Explanatory) What more is there to say? I guess its safe to say I feel free! I know you probably wondering, free from what? But there comes a time in one's life when you just realize that you need to shake everything off and just carry your own weight. No matter how stressful classes, relationships or whatever u going through, just remain happy. It's amazing how I didnt notice that the past 4 years I had let so much stress get to me. I became in the words of Alicia Keys, a prisoner of words unsaid. I became someone I really wasn't. Everyone around me saw it but I never noticed. I was in a sort of solitary confinement within myself if that makes any sense to you. I was not that happy kid anymore instead I pretended to be happy. Finally though I can say that I'm liberated. I honestly feel like im floating! This takes me to my elevation.
To attain a place of elevation one has to have been through and realized that no matter what situation you can get through it. I know everyone is probably thinking I'm goin religious on y'all. The honest truth is we tend to take advantage of things around us. I thought about things in my past and things that have happened of recent. I realized that everything has molded me to this point in my life where I have elevated and can see things others do not see immediately. I can now discern and smile or walk away when there is trouble. God is wonderful in so many ways. I just realized that He directs my steps without me knowing and no matter how many times I cuss at Him or get mad at Him. He still keeps me. He protects me from dangers that I dont even notice. He helps me even when I stray for him. I forget to praise him, I forget to acknowledge him, I get angry sometimes when I have to get up and go to church. Through it all he stands by me and when I think I cant take it anymore He always comes through for me. I wonder why I took all this for granted for so long. I have finally elevated to a point in my life where I am just happy and I can recieve favor on every side.
Well I just thought to share this with you guys...summary of my thoughts that seem to be going haywire lately!

Purple kiss3s

2 comments:

Penelope...! said...

lol...loved it!
you're too cool for words!

TouchyMiMi said...

lol :)