BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

4.15.2009

Golden!

Hi bloggers!

So I've been busy, its the final two weeks of the semester and it is so stressful.I've also had some time to think and rethink different things going on in the world around me!

I have decided to ask some questions....I feel like it is easier this way to explain my trail of thoughts.

What is life really about? Is it just about the friends or the family or the dreams one has. Or is it about everything together.
What is really the deal about this life and being on the right path...Yes! right is the 'right' thing to do but how do we even know it is right?
Is it determined by everyone's opinions? Is it determined by what u feel is right? Or is it just determined by whatever luck comes your way? I dont know this answers and there are probably answers I will never know because everyone has thier own ideas.

They say to live life with no complaints and I totally agree but do we really know what to complain about???
Just asking

*I'm living my life like it's golden*

1 comments:

Buttercup said...

seems like so many of us have been reflective of late..