BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

4.07.2009

Returning to Blogsville.............


Ok!...I'm back!


It's been almost 6 moths. One of my friends wrote saying she missed me in blogsville and I apologize for putting the blog on the back burner. Sometimes living in Miami makes you forget the other important things you love even when you dont want too.....There are just so many distractions ;p ...................


It's just crazy!!!!.....lol

I've being going through people's blogs and the question that comes to mind is what is going on in blogsville these days!!!

The whole ggn for example and the gossipboy naija???.....I'm sorry but whoever did that must be gay!

People will definitely agree with me!...Why will a boy think of putting himself through such torture?.....lmao

I think focusing on gossip is just not relevant at the stage I'm in rite now

what happens after the gist???.....then......Thats the question I always ask!

Yes!...I know I'm weird every girl loves gossip!.....really guys??? I dont think so!


Don't get me wrong If your ass isn't dressing cute I probably will put u out there!...I cant stand when people just dont try to put themselves together.

Ladies!Men!.....Young Boys and girls!!!....Even if you are a naturally ugly person....lol... lol!......at least try to dress in a good manner, Ladies get your weave *oops* hair done! , Young fellas who like to be called grown ass men *which I find very amusing* dress like grown ass men then. All them baggy clothes just dont cut it I think we all should know that and extra skinny jeans does not cut it for u guys also!


I feel like this is a new beginning!!!!

Who feels me???

P.S: For those who understand It's not about my poems or the traumas of life *so pathetic i know* but let's save that for another time


*Purple Kiss3s*


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so u like purple as well??
dats ma fav colour in the world!!!
really nice blog i must say!
dee...

Anonymous said...

so u like purple as well??
dats ma fav colour in the world!!!
really nice blog i must say!
dee...

TouchyMiMi said...

thank u girlie!!!