BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

4.23.2009

One Night Stand.....

Hi!!!!
It's been a while! I'm fine just living the life of a psychology student! So much papers to write.Well I hope you enjoy...
**************************************************************
The one... *tick* The right One*tick* ...The true one*tick*(Constant phrases in my mind)

Could this really be possible? Have I found you? I'm in a daze! It's all confusing...There seems not to be an explanation for this sudden change of events. In 6 months, ours was a love story made in heaven. I've heard so many times that you have to know the person for years to love them. I disagree. I always felt love was and could not be determined by the spatial existence (time). Two people with cultural clashes, age barriers amongst others. Here is the story of a short but amazing love journey.

It was a cool friday night in the month of September. I had just moved on from a very must I say, disturbing - not worthy to be called relationship. It was time to let loose and party! I had to sashay my booty!.. Being my usual hyper but cool self I decided to hang out at rendevous, everyone knows that club is the heaven! lol. There I met you, we clicked like old time friends and we were talking bout everything from school to life to food!lol! It's wierd now that I think about it, we were at a party but we did not notice any of that. I remember by the end of the night or should I say morning, I gave you a name and it stuck! All my friends actually think that's your real name. We got to my home at 4 a.m and honestly all I wanted to do was crawl in my bed. Instead, you parked outside and we spoke till 5:30. Now I've done so many wierd things with people but not when I'm just meeting you. When we finally parted ways and I crawled in my bed, I was disappointed to realize we did not even exchange numbers. "Oh!What a waste of time!," I thought.


********************************
Should I leave it to your imaginations? Mmmm I wonder! :)

Purple Kisses!

2 comments:

Penelope...! said...

looool...Hmmmm...interestinng story u have there!!

should i be more interested? is there more to it? u better not leave me hanging missy!!

TouchyMiMi said...

lol! I wont!