BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

4.07.2009

Slow....















I read a fellow bloggers post!
and my song 'slow' was on there hence the name of the blog!....lol
P.S: It's not the sexual content of the song that makes it good!...although it might be that a lil ;)
It's when he says 'the other guys just wanna hit' and says your 'shit is the shit' making it seem like he's talking bout something entirely different


By the way, I'm saving till marriage also *Like most girls I believe* so dont think anything of this :)



So It's 6:57 PM and I'm home with a lot of work to do!
But everyone who knows me knows about my addiction to shoes and shopping online*trust me there's nothing better than resting and shopping* lol!
So I'm online looking for the new pair to make my collection since I didnt't buy no shoes in march *a bit odd* I must tell u I have come across some ugly looking things and some great ones.
In the words of my friend, Biso!...
I just had a shoegasm tee hee! love u girlie




Shoes -must have

  • Always have black pumps....U can never go wrong when u have some black pumps and in my opinion one is not enough.

  • Dont be afraid to try colors

  • Always have nude pumps!.....I personally believe that this is a must have.

  • Remember shoes can make the whole outfit pop or dull...... the choice is yours

  • Never think that just because the outfit doesnt have purple in it you cant wear purple shoes!(and that goes for other colors too)

  • Heels! Heels! Heels!
  • Booties! I repeat booties! Booties are the new pumps in my opinion

  • If You love shoes like I do and u happen to be in yankee!....the stores ----> DSW, Aldo (sometimes), Nordstrom, Macy's (sometimes), If u in miami U already know its BaySide or sawgrass, aventura for the shoes.

  • By the way everyone needs to have some kind of sandal flats.........because I know we all do not want to wear heels all the time.
Shoe designers: Vince Camuto, Christian Louboutin amongst others.....above are pictures of some louboutin black pumps and yellow!....and also some vince camuto booties *which I already ordered* :)
Please let me know about any new shoes It'll be greatly appreciated


*purple kisses*







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i luv shoes!!
and yea i hate it when people mis n match...like they cant wear purple shoes with a diff colour of dress!!
it must be pink bag with blck dress and pink shoes...iyama!!! lol...
deeee...

TouchyMiMi said...

lol!!!! iyama!!!! i havent heard that in a while but tru!!!

Penelope...! said...

lool...i totally feel anon mhn!
I would rather go all wild n crazy than do the whole "pink black pink". It's jst kinda o'l skul
sigh**

Loré said...

LOOL love u Mide lol oh yes shoegasms are like the best but happen ever so rarely..lol...and i soo agree i hate it when people are too matchy matchy its like so eww thats what 12yr olds do lol