BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

4.07.2009

Razzness = Coolness

I'm so excited to be back!!!!

It's like I can get enough of it!...lol



There's this whole thing going on about new york boys that live in miami and it just reminded me of naij



The cool boys and the razz boys!....lol

Now that I think about it It's amazing how some people who are so-called 'razz' leave nigeria to a supposedly 'better country' and then become cool!

and some people just stay razz! No matter how much they try to change it just never happens......I wonder

And some people try too much they end up razz!....lol

In the end I think it's up to whoever to define who they want to be instead of letting others define u!





I'm on facebook chatting with an old time friend!...and It just brings back memories of the primary school days



Young Kids thinking bout playing truth or dare!.....Are u serious??? Wat did we know back then!

It's funny though how this same young kids are now all grown up like me!!!

Even though I'm still young



I must admit that *Jenifa* movie was good ----- random moment!

Question: If our parents spoil us Nigerian kids so much why do we still complain?

7 comments:

Penelope...! said...

Remarkable question boo...I dont have an answer to it!!..Hiss!

So U're now a certified blogger? Yay!!

I'm happy!!

Yeah...I was once razz, but now i'm cool!! Teehee..Or thats what i want to believe sha...screw em' haters!!

Ok im just so excited ure on blogsville...lol

xo

Anonymous said...

that old time friend was meee!!!
can u remember all those times when gnemi used to teach us pencil nad sharpener and all those funny things to do with our elbows n shiii!!! loool...very funnyy!!!
jenifa was avery gud movie i must say....n asper the spoilin, we still complain because some parents spoil their children more than others...and we want evryfin!! NOT HAPPENING!!! lool...
deee...

Anonymous said...

sowe...gbemi...

The poets voice ~~~ said...

Yay ...Midz it's gud to have u back girl!!!
razzness...to....coolness? i knw wat u mean..it's just wierd how it happenz but dat's life..

xoxo.

Buttercup said...

lol..cud this post have been any more random??

lol @ the truth or dare thing..i know right! even when i think about the truth or dare games i played in high school, i cringe at the thought of us actually believing that we were DARING..*shakes head*

Bubbles said...

sweetie how do i follow your blog?

TouchyMiMi said...

honestly I'll get back to u on that one luv!