BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

1.31.2008

A letter to my mother..


To my mother....
I imagine you thinking of me as your unborn child
I know all the words you just might have said to me
I didn't know it then
Now I know all the hopes and dreams you had for me the first child
I know you never meant for me to feel the pressures of this earth
I know you wish you had given birth to me in better conditions
I know you wanted me to feel love

I'm here to tell you
In all your dreams
You did not fail
Here I am
Even though I was exposed to the negativity of the world
I still remain positive...
I felt some of the pressures of this world
But I survived...
You loved me unconditionally
Indeed I felt love..

Thank you for your directions
I know sometimes you think you failed me
I'm here to tell you that you didn't
You think I don't know
I see those tears
I want to do everything to wipe them away
You did all you could
You lead me to my pathway of destiny
You gave me security
For this I'll forever be grateful!

Once again, you did not fail
You are a big part of what I am today
what I'll be tomorrow and forever
To you I owe the life I live
I know I owe it to God first
You are my angel on earth
No matter where I am
I know you watching over me
Just like my sun is
Even when my sun goes you are still there

Thank you my best friend
Thank you my earth angel.
I know you are proud of the success you made me!
I love you earth angel
I know you will be with me through it all
I am grateful for your teachings
Everyday I pray never to loose you my earth angel

This letter is for you to keep
Everytime you think you've failed
Remember you haven't


The one you did not fail,
Your child.


Mide Olabimtan