BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

1.27.2008

Help Me....

If I cry out
if i scream for help
would u help?
the walls are closing in
cant hear nothing
but the sounds in my head
i'm in a world i dont know
im closing in on myself
would u hear me cry out from within myself?

What u see is not what u know
What u hear is not what u see
I'm different on the outside
the gregarious isnt really as they express themselves
deep down im yearning
Can u hear me?
Please tell me you can....

I'm a listener
I listen to u all the time
try to understand your issues
But what about mine?
Somewhere down there is the real me...
lost because you wont help me
only if you would ...
I ask again will you???

I'm struggling to get out
but my heart wont let me
till you help me
without u im going to stay within myself
My body is willing
but my heart says no
'NO' till u say yes

Save me before its too late
I'm pleading
save me before i become nothing but a facade
Do whatever u can
bring the real me back to life
thats all i ask

The real "ME" is the one you love
Bring me back
before i become engulfed in this new world
I'm pleading
Can u hear me?
My heart is crying out
Are you listening?....

0 comments: