BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

1.27.2008

Beginning can be the end...

A beginning can be the end....
So many things I want to say
It seems there no words that can really say how i feel
but u've given me so much to hope for
so much to live for
I know u r in a place where I cant see u

Sometimes I think im over it
Then I realize
U really are gone
U really just left
I will never forget the look on your face
when u said those words...
"Help me"
I helped u
I promise I did
I tried everything
I'm sorry if it wasn't good enough

Now u r gone
I have some wonderful friends u never met
I have things to ask u
I need u to approve my work..
I write now more than ever ....
I'll do anything to keep 'u' forever
I guess i was too late...

I never should have said 'No' to u that morning...
Never should have done that hair...
I should have stayed home
I just didn't believe it would be the last day

I guess I should be grateful
At least i got to hold your hands
I got to say Sorry
Why didn't u just tell me
The beginning was the end.....
Now I'm scared
scared of beginnings...
I'm hoping it won't be the end


I LOVE YOU
No matter how far u are
Even if things change
I'm not going to forget.....
I love u.....

0 comments: