BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

1.27.2008

Memoirs of A teenage girl....

It was like moving to another planet.....like going from one heavenly abyss to another....I came here feeling alone wondering why I chose to leave all the important people in my life behind....I came here knowing that finally it was going to be to stay and not just for the holidays....I cried not knowing how to continue my life without the best sister in the world and my best friends.....I felt dejected,sad and alone....I was happy to finally be in school but I was also sad....
Then I met you...You creeped into my life...............You and the rest of your family............When it was obvious i didn't want such closeness....when it was obvious I was only doing this for my sister.......the one person who means the world to me.........but i finally let myself go.........I let my self trust you....I gave you my all.............I loved you and I still do like I never loved another.......I fell in love with not just you but your family as well............They became my most trusted friends apart from my family................They

became the ones I told everything....... I called my sisters and all I could do was talk about the new family I had found......I just had to thank my sister for knowing you first...
Once again, I felt like I had something to hold on to....I felt like I had found new ground in this place.............I cried but not as much as before.......You had given me something to be happy about..............your family had given me something to wake up each morning for....
I never thought I would be hurt by you or them.......I never thought i will hear about this things..............this things they said are spiteful.....they claim i let myself loose to you , they claim i forced myself on you...............It hurts when I know how long it took me to open up my heart to you......To think i trusted you with everything.......I trusted them too.......
I never want you to know about this....i don't want to cause anything between you and your family.............All I can do is cry here.......i'm so glad i have the people who love me around me now............i'm hurting ....i'm crying.........
I know this will put a strain on our love but ive never loved anyone like i love you.............so I believe together we can work this out...............i believe together we can make it through the perils and trials.......I believe together as one we shall be what love wants from us.....Please stick with me....Dont leave me....

0 comments: