BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

5.29.2009

One week --->Lessons learned

Hi
...It's 1:15 AM and I'm sitting here thinking of what to inform my blogsville world. lol
I learnt a lot since the beginning of my vacation so I decided to share it with you all
Let me first of all note that some might make sense and some just really would not to whoever reads.....

- People move on, people die, life is not constant but that does not mean I would not live my forever till it is my last
- People say I've changed and it made me question myself until I realized I haven't changed I'm just finally coming into my own person I mean for crying out loud people I am not even 21 yet. This is finally me.
- I cant stand when people say I know you so I know what you are thinking. The honest truth is you don't know me. You know what I let you know.
-In life, when it comes to relationships I can't even vouch for my family members or so called friends because when you try to help them in thier relationships and you talk good about them, in the end they are still men or women. They tell you they love whoever but in reality all they really want to do is 'have sex' and this is why I have come to the conclusion that I would not help or plead for anyone in a relationship any longer
- There was a time when being a virgin was what the men wanted. Now, men don't want virgins. Isn't that a bitch? It's amazing how morals sort of go upside down. This leads to my next point
- Men these days are gradually making it hard for girls to remain virgins. It seems that the new rule is a virgin does not deserve any romantic kind of love whatsoever from the opposite sex. This is because once you utter your status they seem to kind of back off.
-There is always that one person who you feel like no matter how much you fall out, no matter how many times they try you, you still care deeply for them.
-Prayer is a very important part of life.
- Be happy everyday, always wake up happy!!!! :) It works wonders for the rest of the day!....

Good night bloggers or rather Good morning!
I hope this few pointers mean something to you like they do to me.

Purple Kiss3s

1 comments:

Mz. Eniola said...

lol! @ d relationship ish! wen it comes to toher pplz relationships i try to mind my business tew :)