BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

5.15.2009

Music Addicts Anonymous

Hi!

Is there anything wrong when you wake up in the morning and all you want to do is fill your ears with a tune. it doesn't matter just a tune? Is there a problem when every note, every melody begins to sound ALIKE even though they are completely opposite? The truth is its not the notes or melodies that matter it's simply one's perception of things.
My usual greeting to the world goes like this, "Hi Everyone! My name is *blah blah* and I'm a music addict, shopaholic and shoe addict." Yes! I know this is the story of my life! lol! Lately though I'm a bit worried about my addictions. I can't go to sleep without listening to music. In the morning when I wake up thats the first thing I have to do or I'll have a bad day! Basically I have to listen to some kind of music every two hours if I dont I just get so irritated by everything around me. It's so bad that now all the genres of music have blended into one big genre for me. I'm at a point where the music is my life that I'm holding on to so dearly! And don't get me started on my other addictions but I think they can be kept under wraps since the music addiction is the issue lately.
I need to go on craiglist to find a music addict group maybe it will help :(
*************************************************************

A couple of friends and I are going on a vacation for two weeks. I must say this is the highlight of this month because as you all know I havent really been doing too good. I'm excited! time to go shopping, buy more hoes and more cd's! Oops! here I go again talking bout the loves of my life :)
I keep explaining to people that these are the things that keep me sane when everything seems to be falling apart. Am I the only one who feels this way?

Purple Kiss3s

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

first tym here...nice blog...have fun on ur vac.nd yeah...first